Tuesday, January 13, 2009

First Time in a Looong Time!

Today, Im deciding to give blogging a shot again. I haven't written anything of meaning to me in quite awhile. I miss it so much and maybe ill get back into the hang of it. Neutal Equilibrium is defined by answers.com as "A property of the steady state of a system which exhibits neither instability nor stability according to the particular criterion under consideration; a disturbance introduced into such an equilibrium will thus be neither amplified nor damped. Also known as indifferent equilibrium." Sounds like my current state of mind...in really complicated physics terms :D


Ok, first a little background info yours truly, I'm sixteen, I'm Italian-American, and I'm aspiring to become an author. I can picture myself ten years from now sitting in a bungalow in the pacific or a log cabin in the pacific northwest and just writing away on my laptop.
God is a big part of my life. He has given me life, reason to live and take each breath with much value. Im involved at my church, and I've made lifelong friends there.

"Delight yourself in the Lord, and He will give you the desires of your heart." Psalm 37:1
Right now im listening to some of my favorite bands, The Scene Aesthetic, Iron & Wine, Lifehouse and Radiohead. I can't help but think that the song "Broken" by Lifehouse was made for me! Really, the part that goes "...I am here still waiting though i still have my doubts
I am damaged at best, like you've already figured out
I'm falling apart, I'm barely breathing
With a broken heart that's still beating In the pain, there is healing, In your name I find meaning
So I'm holdin' on, I'm holdin' on, I'm holdin' on, I'm barely holdin' on to you"
Wow, I cried when I first heard the chorus. Haha on that note, music is also a huge part of me. I live and breathe music. All kinds too, my taste has few limits. I enjoy mostly indie music (even though i hate that sterotypical name!it groups me into a cliche...i hate that) but Josh Groban, who's a genre all his own, is also one of my all-time favorite artists, along with Patsy Cline, Lifehouse, Chairlift and lotsss of others that i can't remember. Ok enough of me, I wont to get to posting! :D

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize music affected you so much. It often makes me cry, too. It's extremely powerful. That's why I spend so much time playing guitar with Grandpa Tony.

    ReplyDelete